Friday, February 12, 2010

Brrrrrr.......It's Cold!!!!

So I'll be ther first to admit, I figured that the weatherman would once again be wrong on his predictions. I thought that it would be cold, but I never thought it would SNOW.

Garrick had to work today, but before he left he came by the bed kissed me on the cheek and said "by the way, it's snowing out there." I said "ok" in my "I'm not awake tone" and went right back to sleep. Well it wasn't much longer when I heard a little voice calling his Mommy.

This picture shows Will as he is seeing "bubbles" for the first time.







The day began with just Will and I, but it wasn't long before Daddy came home to join us.













Is that not the cutest look???










A funny Daddy making a snow angel!

And a picture of me with my 2010 snow angel himself! 

We had a great day here in LA (Lower Alabama) and I am glad that I was wrong and not the weatherman!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! Have a wonderful day!